- BISAC Codes
- Industry Resources
|Outsell MIS for BISG members|
The Book Industry Study Group and Outsell Inc, are partnering to offer BISG members access to Outsell’s at an accessible price point normally reserved for Outsell clients. Outsell’s MIS is a unique platform offering firms in media, information and publishing ground-breaking research, confidential decision-making support, and key insights on disruptive competitive and market trends that publishing industry stakeholders must plan for. Partnering with Outsell enables BISG to bring members closer to the pulse of industry innovations, while providing tools to help firms navigate changes and make research-based decisions that help their businesses grow.
The MIS service extends BISG’s historical reach into market research — and expands the capabilities of our members’ internal teams: Outsell monitors and analyzes the industry, tracks M&A activity, crunches the numbers, and provides trusted, fact-based decision support normally reserved for the industry’s largest companies. With Outsell, all BISG members can benefit from Outsell’s extensive coverage of the industry:
Access to Outsell’s Market Intelligence Service includes:
• An individual license to ground-breaking Outsell research, including daily Insights and reports by segment, covering the hottest trends & topics in selected Market Segment spaces and databases of companies to track
• Confidential Access via the community portal to Outsell’s analysts for validating assumptions & expert advisory on markets, trends, opportunities and threats
• Tools for analytics, including a segment explorer, valuations and operating benchmarks
• A preferred investment on Custom Research & Consulting for diving deeper into challenging issues
With the purchase of an MIS subscription, BISG members can choose one or both of the following segments to track:
• Science, Technology & Medical
Coverage within the STM segment spans global trends and analytics for population health management, health record software, drug databases, healthcare journals, and medical reference books and databases for professionals and consumers.
• Education Content, Training & Human Capital Management
From evolving edtech solutions to new workflow tools, this segment covers content and solutions supporting activities in K-12, higher education, and corporate training.
Gain trusted advisory with Outsell’s analytic team and fine-tune your strategy to propel your organization forward.
To subscribe to the service or for more information: